- Hats and other head coverings shall not be worn in any buildings on campus.
- Undergarments shall not be worn as outerwear.
- Pants may not be worn low enough that underwear is visible.
- Halter tops, off-the-shoulder shirts, midriff shirts, midriff blouses, see-through tops and revealing tops, spaghetti-strap tops are not appropriate attire for school.
- Costumes/sleepwear, including slippers, shall be worn only for approved school activities.
- Clothing should be in a good state of repair.
- All articles of clothing, patches or buttons that have slogans advertising alcoholic beverages, illegal substances or bearing suggestive slogans are not allowed.
- Footwear that will provide safe participation in school activities must be worn at all times.
- Personal grooming will not be allowed in instructional areas. No putting on makeup, etc.