Welcome Back DUSD Families,
The following items MUST be completed before you will be receive your teacher placement or class schedule.
- Income Verification~ My School Apps- Please click on this link to fill out the income verification form- Even if you think your income is too high, your student(s) does/do not eat the meals, or ride the bus it is VERY IMPORTANT that ALL DUSD families fill this form out regardless of income as we receive a lot of our funding from the results of this form.
- Transportation Application- If your student will need bus transportation this school year, please click here to fill out the transportation request form. - One form per student please.
- Aeries Information Verification-
Log into your parent portal and go through the online verification of
information process, answer the authorization questions, read and
acknowledge the documents. The Durham Unified Aeries link can be found
on any of the Durham Unified School District Websites (durhamunified.org, des.durhamunified.org, dis.durhamunified.org, dhs.durhamunifed.org)
- ** If you forgot your log in information, please use the forgot password reset options on the log in page.
- NOTE: New families, you should have received an email from Durham Unified/Aeries regarding your parent portal and finishing set up. If you DID NOT, please navigate to the Aeries parent portal log in link on any one of the Durham Unified websites listed above. Click forgot password button and reset your information.
- The information verification process MUST be completed for each student. To toggle between students push the down arrow next to your student's name at the top of the page to select another student.
For more information on logging into Aeries, see the attached directions below.
You must use the full portal not the app to complete this process. If
using the app, please choose the view full portal option.
If you have any questions or need further assistance please contact your site secretary.
complete all steps above! Teacher placements and schedules will be
available on Monday, August 15th by 4pm for those who have completed the
income verification via the my school apps and the Aeries Information